2/11/14 NCAA Hockey Bracket Projection
- Updated: February 11, 2014
I’m not a huge fan of “what if” brackets. Projecting the NCAA tournament “as if it started today” seems mundane because, obviously, it doesn’t start today. There’s so much movement yet to happen, but I still understand the interest in watching that movement week-to-week, especially among those who have horses in the race.
For that purpose, I’ll try to put up a new project weekly between now and the end of the season.
I’m not going to delve into the process, but if you have any questions on how I ended up with what I did, leave a comment in the comment section below and I’d be happy to respond:
1. Boston College vs. 16. Mercyhurst
8. Wisconsin vs. 9. Cornell
4. Union vs. 13. Vermont
5. Quinnipiac vs. 12. Northeastern
2. Minnesota vs. 15. Colgate
6. St. Cloud State vs. 11. Providence
3. Ferris State vs. 14. Minnesota-Duluth
7. UMass Lowell vs. 10. Michigan